A look at our Federation Sports Day 2017
As a Federation we know that Sport can have an amazing impact on children's lives. We know that participation in Sports helps children:
- Learn to work as a team
- Learn new skills
- Improve fitness and overall health
- Learn to be good sports people - able to win and lose with good grace.
- Meet new people and visit new places
With this in mind we aim to ensure the Sports Premium is used to ensure:
- Staff are well trained across all aspects of PE and the quality of teaching is at least good.
- Schools are well resourced and any barriers to participation are overcome.
- We increase participation and activity in Sports for all of our children.
- As many children as possible enjoy PE.
Please find below the proposed spending plans for 2017-2018 and impact of previous spending.