Welcome to Class 3
Class 3 is a mixed class of both year 3 and year 4 pupils. We are a busy class of eager learners and our classroom is always buzzing with new and exciting activities and challenges.
What does your child need every day?
- Full and correct school uniform - please see the school uniform policy.
- Book bag - remember to check it every night for letters.
- Reading Book - this will be changed each week.
- Reading Diary - your child will be rewarded for reading at home on a regular basis.
- PE Kit should be brought to school on a Monday and taken home on a Friday. (Earrings must be removed for PE sessions).
- Water Bottle. (Water only please - we are a healthy school).
Homework will go out every Wednesday and is expected to be returned on the following Monday. Homework will include times tables practice using TTRS, 20 minutes reading each day, a Literacy challenge and a Maths challenge.
Further information for parents and carers about topics covered each week will be shared weekly on our Class Newsletter.
Thank you for your support and please do not hesitate to call into class for a chat if you have any questions or concerns about your child.