Welcome to Class 4
We are a very busy class of Year 4 and Year 5 children who love to learn, and our classroom is always buzzing with fun activities and exciting new challenges. The staff who work in our class on a regular basis are Mrs Tordoff, Miss Slater, Mrs Warris and Mrs Weston.
Parents/Carers can support us by ensuring that we are all ready for each new school day.
What does your child need?
- Full and correct school uniform - please see the school uniform policy below.
- Book bag - remember to check it every night for letters and put it with the school shoes so you won't forget it!
- Reading Book - this will be changed each week with a member of staff.
- Reading Diary - your child will be rewarded with credits for reading at home 5 times a week - if it is recorded in their reading diary.
- Homework Book - homework will be sent home every Wednesday to be returned by the following Monday. Credits will be awarded for homework being completed on time.
- Spellings - your child will have spellings to learn each week which will be tested on Fridays. Credits will be awarded for full marks or for an improvement upon the previous week's score.
- PE Kit -to be brought to school every Monday and will be returned home every Friday for washing. Earrings should for removed for PE sessions which are currently on Mondays and Tuesdays. Please see the school uniform policy to ensure your child has the full and correct PE kit.
- Water Bottle - water only please.
You can find a lot more information in the Parents section of our school website, and also on our school Facebook page.
Thank you for continuing to support your child with their education. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Mrs Tordoff (Class 4 Teacher and Assistant Head of School)